How can you show some love to your readers this Valentine’s Day? With these 100+ Valentine’s blog post ideas for more than 10 niches, plus affiliate marketing ideas too!
This post includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using an affiliate link I may get a few bucks, at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. To learn more, read the Affiliate Disclosure.
Seasonal content can really help grow your traffic during specific times of the year. And keep it coming during otherwise low points.
It can also help you can reach new readers searching for seasonal topics. Search engines, including Google, Pinterest and YouTube, love seasonal content. They can reward you with higher ranking posts and greater impressions.
What this all means is that creating seasonal content for your blog isn’t just fun, it’s good for SEO!
Well before you do your Valentine’s Day shopping, start putting your seasonal content together to prepare your blog for the holidays.
In this post, I’ve created a list of over 100 Valentine’s Day blog post ideas for over 10 niches including food, travel, fashion, fitness and more. Before you skip down to your niche, browse through all of these titles. There’s some great ideas in every category you might be able to apply to your topic too.
I also included Valentine’s blog post ideas that can boost your affiliate income. Look for them at the end of each list in every niche.
Put your creativity to work to make these ideas your own this Valentine season. Get more traffic to your site while you help your readers make this a fun holiday!
Valentine’s Day Blog Post Ideas for Every Niche
The blog post ideas in this collection include how-to posts, round-ups, list posts, gift guides and more. These types of seasonal blog posts are great for driving more affiliate sales and positioning you as an expert in your niche.
You don’t need to create content around every one of these ideas. Start by browsing through the topics and see which ones sound the most fun to you, and the most fitting for your readers.
Next enter those topics into your keyword research tool and see which ones are going to give you the best chance at ranking. Consider the keywords that have some volume, but not too much. And a lower than average competition score, considering your domain authority, or DA. Then start writing!
Valentine’s Day Blog Post Ideas for Lifestyle Bloggers
If you love the holiday season, your readers will too. Share what you’re watching, what you’re wearing and how you’re making this Valentine’s the best ever.
- My Top 10 Romantic Movies You’ll Love Too
- Fave Love Songs for Karaoke Night
- The Worst Gift I Ever Received (What Not to Do)
- How to Avoid the Winter Blues at Valentine’s
- 10 Ways to Show Love to Your Community by Giving Back
- Getting into the Valentine Spirit When You’re Just Not Feeling It
- How to Plan a Unique Valentine’s Day Proposal
- Last Minute Gift Ideas for Him/Her/Them
- 7 Ways to Say “I Love You” You’ve Never Thought Of
- Must See Romantic Comedies Streaming Now
- The Single Girls Guide to Loving Valentine’s Day
- Fun Family Valentine’s Day Games
- The Absolute Best Love Songs (or Broken Hearts) Playlist
- Best Alternative Gifts to Give instead of Flowers and Chocolate
- Affiliate Income Idea Gift Guide for Your ___________ Who Loves ___________
Looking for more seasonal content ideas?
Valentine’s Day Blog Post Ideas for Mom Bloggers
As moms we know that every holiday falls on us to make it magical. Help out your mom readers with easy ideas she can use, helpful hacks to keep the home running smoothly and gift guides that save her time.
I’ve added some winter season ideas here too, so you may want to publish one of these other topics too. Also check out 100+ Best Christmas Blog Post Ideas for Every Niche for more winter holiday ideas your mom readers will love.
- Best Valentine Day Party Games to Play with Kids
- DIY Valentines Your Kids will Love to Make
- Easy Valentine’s Ideas for Teachers and Classmates
- Keeping Kids Engaged over Spring Break
- Creative Ways to Celebrate Valentine’s Day with Kids
- 10 Festive Decorations Kids Can Make Together
- Fun Winter Activities for Children Who Love Being Outdoors
- Round-up Post of the Best Valentine’s Day Printables
- How to Keep Your Kids on a Bedtime Routine During the Holidays
- Self Care for Busy Moms (Don’t Forget to Love Yourself)
- Round-up of the Best Valentine’s Day Kids Crafts and Activities
- Affiliate Income Idea Save Time with the Valentine’s Gift Guide for Everyone on Your List
Seasonal Content Ideas for Health and Fitness Bloggers
Too many people have already given up on their New Year’s Resolutions to get fit. But there are plenty of others who want to stay on track with their health and fitness goals way past January. Now’s the time to create content that shows them how!
- Sweet Alternatives to Make Valentine’s Day Sugar Free
- Romantic Dinner Recipes for Your Vegan Valentine
- Creative Ways to Find More Time for Exercise During the Holidays
- Healthy Meal Planning that Saves Time and Money
- Couples Workout Ideas You’ll Both Love
- Avoid the Winter Weight Gain with these Everyday Hacks
- All Natural Whole Food Treats for Valentine’s Day
- 10 Tips for Making Healthy Choices on Date Night
- How to Recommit to Your Healthy New Year’s Resolutions
- Affiliate Income Idea Romantic Gifts for Your Fitness Loving Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Seasonal Blog Post Ideas for Personal Growth Bloggers
Your readers in the personal development niche are still looking for inspiration this time of year. Think of ways you can help them with your content, as they handle heartbreaks, winter blues and setting big goals for the new year.
- Easy Meditations You Can Use to Heal from Heartbreak
- Self-Care Spa Day for Singles at Valentine’s Day
- How to Stick to Your New Year’s Resolutions After January
- Making Peace with Social Anxiety this Romantic Season
- 28 Gratitude Journal Prompts for February
- How to Set Healthy Boundaries at Home and Work
- Setting Inspiring Goals to Move You Forward in the New Year
- Powerful Mindset Tips to Motivate You through the Winter
- Self-Care Date Night Ideas for Couples
- Affiliate Income Idea Top 10 Best Books to Gift for Self Care
Valentine’s Day Blog Post Ideas for Fashion Bloggers
As you share your faves styles on Instagram, don’t forget to add new holiday fashion content to your blog. In addition to Valentine’s fashion topics this time of year, consider posting about Winter fashion secrets, stylish snow boots and celebrity red carpet trends.
- Top 10 Date Night Outfits for Him/Her
- My Fave Day-to-Date Night Looks
- Fresh Fashion Trends to Watch in the New Year
- How to Stay Warm with Style this Winter
- What to Wear to Look Gorgeous on a First Date
- 15 Best Red Carpet Fashion Trends
- My Fave Red/Pink Fashion Accessories for Valentine’s Day
- Date Night Looks for Every Body Type/Style/Budget
- Round-up of the Cutest Valentine’s Tees for Kids
- Affiliate Income Idea Gift Guide for Your Fashionista Bestie
Romantic Blog Post Ideas for Beauty Bloggers
Between dry skin, flyaway hair and a closet full of nothing-to-wear, readers are searching for fresh ideas and product reviews to make this a beautiful, and romantic, winter season. Some of these would also make a great video tutorial so go ahead and repurpose these topics on your channel!
- Top 10 Valentine’s Beauty Looks You’ll Love
- Winter Skincare Routines for Every Age
- Date Night Romantic Hair Trends to Try
- The Year’s Top 5 Red Lipsticks to Die For
- How to Do Your Nails Up for Valentine’s Day
- My Fave Beauty Gifts to Give for Under $25
- Beauty Products Your Body Needs in the New Year
- Round-up of the Best Valentine’s Day Nail Designs
- Where to Shop Pretty Valentine’s Looks to Fit Your Style
- Affiliate Income Idea Gift Guide of the Best Beauty Picks
Valentine’s Day Content Ideas for Food Bloggers
There are lots of ways to increase traffic and reach new readers around the holidays with a food blog. You know how to show your readers how to elevate the ordinary to make special occasions like Valentine’s Day memorable.
- Surprisingly Easy Chocolate Dipped Treats the Kids Will Love
- Round-up of the Best Valentine’s Day Recipes
- Gluten Free Valentine’s Cookies They’ll Love
- What to Cook for a Romantic First Date at Your Place
- Deceptively Delicious Romantic Themed Mocktail Recipes
- Setting a Table for a Memorable Date Night Meal
- 10 Wine Pairing Ideas You’ll Love
- Best Restaurants in __________ for a Romantic Dinner
- Affiliate Income Idea Gift Ideas for Your Spouse/Partner Who Loves to Cook
Seasonal Blog Post Ideas for Money and Business Bloggers
Yes, even money and business blogs can get in on the Valentine’s Day action. If you’re looking for seasonal traffic, and wanting to show some love on your website, I’ve got a few suggestions for you too.
- How to Do Valentine’s Day on a Budget
- Money Saving Date Ideas for Valentine’s Day
- Save Money on the Best Valentine’s Gifts this Year
- Best Ways to Get Cashback on All Your Shopping
- 10 Unique Ideas for a No-Spend Valentine’s Day
- Essential Tips to Boost Your Credit Score in the New Year
- Best Dollar Store Valentine’s Day Gifts/Crafts/Decor
- Engagement Rings that Will Wow Her on a Budget
- How to Make More Money Selling on Ebay/Poshmark/Etsy
- Valentine’s Day Printables and Products You Can Create and Sell
- Affiliate Income Idea Gift Guide for Work at Home Moms
Valentine’s Day Blog Post Ideas for DIY Craft Bloggers
This is the perfect season to show off your many talents as a DIY or craft blogger. Share tips and tutorials, photos of your unique and creative Valentine’s Day decorations, and handmade gift ideas your readers will love.
- Top 10 Valentine’s Day Decor Trends this Year
- Unique Gifts You Can Make at Home for Your Loved Ones
- Making Homemade Valentine’s Day Decorations with Children
- How to Upcycle Your Old Valentine’s Day Cards
- Rustic Romantic Decor Ideas to Warm Every Room
- Easy Heart-Shaped Gift Ideas for Teachers and Classmates
- Round-up of Valentine’s Day Craft Activities for Kids
- Affiliate Income Idea Small Business Gift Guide: My Favorite Valentine’s Day Etsy Finds
To earn affiliate income with Etsy, join the AWIN Affiliate Network now. Read Affiliate Marketing Basics for Bloggers Who Want to Make Money to learn more about getting starting with affiliate marketing.
Romantic Blog Post Ideas for Travel Bloggers
Couples are looking for ways to get together, or just get away, during the holiday season. Create content that provides value to your readers as they make their travel plans.
- Most Romantic Restaurants in __________ to Pop the Question
- Top 5 Places to Visit this Winter as a Couple
- My Dream Valentine’s Day Getaway
- How to Plan a Destination Wedding on a Budget
- Newlywed Travel Do’s and Don’ts
- Best Couples Getaways in __________
- How to Make a Camping Trip Romantic for Valentine’s Day
- Round-up of Romantic Foods to Try Around the World
- Affiliate Income Idea Romantic Gift Ideas for Couples Who Love to Travel
When should I publish my Valentine’s Day content?
In general, it can take approximately 2-3 months for your new blog post to show up in search results. Your results will be greatly improved if you’ve implemented a solid SEO strategy.
That said, I published Christmas content on the first of December and saw a bump in my traffic at an otherwise slow time for my niche. So I don’t think it’s evey too late to post seasonal content!
Even if the holiday is just days away, now’s the time to publish Valentine’s Day content. Here’s why:
- it’s easier to write about a season while you’re still in it, rather than months later
- your seasonal content will grow in authority alongside the rest of your blog and get impressions next Valentine’s Day
- you can share your content on social media and with your list immediately
- next year you can simply update the post months in advance (around December is ideal)
What are your best Valentine’s Day blog post ideas?
I hope you found this collection of over 100 Valentine’s Day blog posts ideas for more than 10 niches helpful. Get to work creating unique and valuable seasonal content and you’ll boost your SEO. In time, Google and Pinterest will thank you with higher ranking content and more traffic.
Remember, what you create this year you can update and refresh every year for another round of new seasonal traffic!
What are your content plans for this season? Have a great idea to add to this list? Share yours in a comment below!
Be sure to share this mega list with your blogger BFFs so they can win at seasonal content too!
More Posts You’ll Love
Learn How to Choose a Profitable Niche for Your Blog
Heather Cottrell is a single mom blogger, coach and marketing professional. She started her first business and blog in 2005, and years later evolved into a WordPress web designer and business coach for mompreneurs. In 2020 Heather launched Single Mom Bloggers to help stressed moms create freedom with a blog or business to make money working from home. Learn more about Heather Cottrell and Coaching for Boss Moms.