How can you best serve your readers this holiday season? With these 100+ Christmas blog post ideas for more than 10 niches, plus affiliate income ideas too!
This post includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using an affiliate link I may get a few bucks, at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. To learn more, read the Affiliate Disclosure.
Why do you need Christmas blog post ideas?
Seasonal content can really help grow your blog during specific times of the year. You can reach new readers as well. Search engines, like Google and Pinterest, love seasonal content and may reward you with higher ranking posts and greater impressions.
What this all means is that creating content for Christmas and the winter holidays isn’t just fun, it’s good for SEO!
In this post, I’ve compiled a list of over 100 blog post ideas for over 10 niches including food, travel, fashion, fitness and more. Don’t just skip to your niche though. Be sure to browse through all of these titles for some great ideas you can apply to your topic too.
Put your creativity to work to make these ideas your own this Christmas season. Get more traffic to your site while you help your readers make this the best winter holiday season ever!
These ideas can help you with your Blogmas challenge too, if you’re participating this year.
I also included winter Christmas holiday blog post ideas that can boost your affiliate income. Look for them at the end of each list in every niche.
Christmas Blog Post Ideas for Lifestyle Bloggers
If you love the holiday season, your readers will too. Share what you’re watching, what you’re wearing and how you’re making this Christmas the best ever.
- My Top 10 Christmas Movies You’ll Love Too
- Fave Christmas Songs for Karaoke Night
- How to Avoid the Winter Blues
- 10 Ways to Give Back this Christmas
- Getting into the Christmas Spirit When You’re Just Not Feeling It
- Must See Christmas Movies Streaming Now
- Fun Family Christmas Trivia Games
- The Absolute Best Christmas Playlist
- How to Make New Year’s Resolutions You’ll Stick To
- What’s on My Christmas List
- Affiliate Income Idea Gift Guide for Secret Santa at Work
Want more seasonal content ideas?
Holiday Blog Post Ideas for Mom Bloggers
The holidays are all about family fun! As moms we know a lot of that Christmas magic is up to us to create. Be a friend to your mom readers with easy ideas she can use, helpful hacks to keep the home running smoothly and gift guides that save her time.
- Best Christmas Party Games to Play with Family
- DIY Gingerbread House Your Kids will Love
- Keeping Kids Engaged over the School Holidays
- Creative Ways to Celebrate Winter Solstice with Kids
- 10 Festive Decorations Kids Can Make Together
- Fun Winter Activities for Children in Nature
- Tried and True Tips for Taking Great Family Holiday Photos
- Unique Indoor Activities for those Cold Weather Days
- How to Keep Your Kids on a Bedtime Routine During the Holidays
- Self Care for Busy Moms during the Holidays
- Stay Connected with Family When You’re Apart at the Holidays
- Affiliate Income Idea Save Time with the Christmas Gift Guide for Everyone on Your List
Christmas Blog Post Ideas for Pet Bloggers
While Fluffy and Scout may not know it’s Christmas, your pet loving readers want to treat their fur babies this holiday season. Give them gift ideas, safety tips and decor hacks they can really use.
- How to Pet Proof the Christmas Tree for Real This Year
- What You Need to Prepare Your Pets for Holiday Travel
- Super Cute Holiday Ideas for Your Pet’s Instagram Account
- What Every Cat/Dog Wants for Christmas this Year
- 10 Tips for Choosing the Right Pet Sitter
- Homemade Dog Treat Recipes that Make Great Gifts
- Keeping Your Pets Safe this Winter Indoors and Out
- Affiliate Income Idea Gift Guide for Pet Lovers and Their Pets
Holiday Blog Post Ideas for Fashion Bloggers
As you share your faves on Instagram, don’t forget to add new holiday fashion content to your blog. From family outings to holiday parties after work, your readers want new ideas to look their most festive.
- Top 10 Christmas Day Outfits
- My Fave Day-to-Night Holiday Looks
- Fresh Fashion Trends to Watch in the New Year
- How to Stay Warm with Style
- Top 10 Winter Boots for the Coldest Days
- Festive Fashion Accessories for a Happy Holiday
- How to Throw the Best Ugly Christmas Sweater Party
- Holiday Party Looks to Stand Out this Year
- Matching Family Outfits for Christmas Cheer
- Affiliate Income Idea Gift Guide for Your Fashionista Friends
Holiday Blog Post Ideas for Beauty Bloggers
Between dry skin, flyaway hair and a closet full of nothing-to-wear, readers are searching for fresh ideas and product reviews to make this a beautiful winter season.
- Top 10 Christmas Beauty Looks You’ll Love
- Winter Skincare Routines for Every Age
- Fun Holiday Hair Trends to Try
- The Year’s Top 5 Red Lipsticks to Die For
- How to Do Your Nails Up for Christmas
- My Fave Beauty Stocking Stuffers for Under $25
- Beauty Products Your Body Needs in the New Year
- Where to Shop Pretty Christmas Looks to Fit Your Style
- Affiliate Income Idea Gift Guide of the Best Beauty Picks
Want more seasonal content ideas?
Christmas Content Ideas for Food Bloggers
There is so much opportunity for increased traffic and reaching new readers around the holidays with a food blog. That old post about stuffing a turkey is getting a traffic spike now, and you’ll want lots more holiday content ready to offer your new website visitors.
- All-Time Favorite Christmas Snacks
- How to Celebrate with Christmas Meals from Around the World
- 5 Ingredient Slow Cooker Dinners for Busy Holiday Nights
- Gluten Free Christmas Cookies They’ll Love
- 10 Perfect Vegan Holiday Recipes
- Navigating the Holidays with Food Allergies
- Deceptively Delicious Christmas Themed Mocktail Recipes
- Setting a Table for a Memorable Holiday Meal
- Affiliate Income Idea Best Food and Wine Subscription Boxes to Gift this Year
Winter Blog Post Ideas for Travel Bloggers
Families are looking for ways to get together, or just get away, during the holiday season. Create content that provides value to your readers as they make their travel plans.
- Where to See the Best Christmas Lights in [City]
- Top 5 Places to Visit this Winter
- My Dream Christmas Getaway
- Single Mom Holiday Travel Do’s and Don’ts
- Staying Safe on Winter Road Trips
- National Parks to Visit in Winter
- How to Save Money on Holiday and Winter Travel
- Affiliate Income Idea Best Gifts for Travelers this Year
Christmas Blog Post Ideas for DIY Craft Bloggers
This is the perfect season to show off your many talents as a DIY or craft blogger. Share tips and tutorials, photos of your creative tree decorations, and handmade gift ideas your readers will love.
- Top 10 Christmas Decor Trends this Year
- Unique Gifts You Can Make at Home
- Creative DIY Christmas Gift Wrap Ideas
- How to Upcycle Your Old Christmas Decorations
- Rustic Winter Decor Ideas to Warm Every Room
- Making Homemade Christmas Decorations with Children
- Affiliate Income Idea Small Business Gift Guide: My Favorite Etsy Finds
To earn affiliate income with Etsy, join the AWIN Affiliate Network now. Read Affiliate Marketing Basics for Bloggers Who Want to Make Money to learn more about getting starting with affiliate marketing.
Seasonal Content Ideas for Health and Fitness Bloggers
Lots of people treat December like a “cheat” month and plan to make up for it in January. But there are plenty of others who want to stay on track with their health and fitness goals through the holidays. Create content that shows them how!
- Creative Ways to Find More Time for Exercise During the Holidays
- Healthy Holiday Meal Planning that Saves Time and Money
- Avoid the Winter Weight Gain with these Holiday Hacks
- Sweet Alternatives to Keep Christmas Sugar Free
- How to Drink More Water this Winter
- All Natural Whole Food Treats for Christmas
- 10 Tips for Making Healthy Choices at the Holiday Party
- Setting Healthy New Year’s Resolutions You’ll Love to Keep
- Affiliate Income Idea Best Fitness Finds Gift Guide
Blog Post Ideas for Money and Business Bloggers
It can be so hard to stick to a budget at the holidays! Help your readers save money and plan for a prosperous new year with your content.
- How to Do Christmas on a Budget
- Money Saving Date Ideas for December
- Save Money on the Best Christmas Gifts this Year
- Best Ways to Get Cashback on All Your Christmas Shopping
- Essential Tips to Boost Your Credit Score in the New Year
- Creative Gift Wrap Ideas on a Budget
- How to Make More Money Selling on Ebay/Poshmark/Etsy
- Balancing Work and Family Time During the Holidays
- Affiliate Income Idea Gift Guide for Work at Home Moms
Holiday Blog Post Ideas for Personal Development Bloggers
Your readers in the personal development niche are looking for inspiration this time of year. Think of ways you can help them with your content, as they handle family pressures and setting big goals for the new year.
- How to Set Healthy Boundaries with Family at the Holidays
- Easy Meditations You Can Use to Manage Christmas Stress
- 10 Ways to Volunteer as a Family at Christmas
- Making Peace with Social Anxiety this Holiday Season
- Setting Inspiring Goals to Move You Forward in the New Year
- Powerful Mindset Tips to Motivate You through the Holidays
- Affiliate Income Idea Top 10 Best Books to Gift for Self Care
Want more seasonal content ideas?
Bonus Blog Post Ideas to Boost Your Income
Everyone is googling gift ideas in December and self improvement ideas in January! Be ready to serve with gift guides, product reviews and your own unique digital products for sale.
There are lots of different ways to make money with your blog all year long. You can offer coaching or other services, share affiliate products for commissions, create printables and other digital products to sell or join ad networks.
Make money blogging with affiliate marketing
The easiest way to start making money with your blog is through affiliate marketing. Your gift guides and product review posts can link up to your favorite affiliate products and earn you commissions while you sleep.
If you’re looking to make passive income with your blog, my friend Leanne Scott’s excellent Affiliate Marketing Superstars course is the best.
It covers affiliate marketing basics in-depth, and then dives deeper into top strategies and secrets to making money, than any other affiliate marketing course I’ve seen!
Make money blogging with digital products
You can also make money creating your own digital products to sell. You might start with fun printables that solve a problem for readers. Later you can create ebooks and courses that dive deeper, and earn you even more money.
Ideas for Christmas printables you can customize to fit your niche:
- Print and Go Planners for Busy CEO Moms
- Fitness Goal Tracker for New Year’s Resolutions
- Meal Planning Worksheet and Shopping Guide
- Christmas Coloring Pages for Adults and/or Kids
- Budget Tool Printable that Will Save You Money All Year Long
- Winter Themed Math Game Activities for Kids
What are your best Christmas blog post ideas?
I hope you found this collection of over 100 Christmas blog posts ideas for more than 10 niches helpful. Get to work creating unique and valuable seasonal content and you’ll boost your SEO. In time, Google and Pinterest will thank you with higher ranking content and more traffic.
Remember, what you create this year you can update and refresh every year for another round of new seasonal traffic!
What are your content plans for the holiday season? Have a great idea to add to this list? Share yours in a comment below!
Be sure to share this mega list with your blogger BFFs so they can win at Christmas too!
More Posts You’ll Love
Learn How to Choose a Profitable Niche for Your Blog
Heather Cottrell is a single mom blogger, business coach and marketing professional. She started her first business and blog in 2005, and years later evolved into a WordPress web designer and business coach for wellness pros. In 2020 Heather launched Single Mom Bloggers to help stressed moms create freedom with a blog or business to make money working from home. Learn more about Heather Cottrell here and at HeatherCottrell.com.